Saturday, November 15, 2014

CN Direct Makeup Brushes

 
I needed some new makeup brushes and bad. I think that I had been using the same Elf brushes for the last year, nothing wrong with the them, just need to step up my makeup game.  So as usual when I begin my research I went to my #1 source, YouTube. I typed in best makeup brushes and only a few brands kept popping up. Sigma, Real Techniques and Mac. Well these are wonderful quality brands, but they can be a bit pricey. 
 
I came across a video which was for a dupe of the Sigma brand. Once I clicked and tuned in, I was very intrigued and then I got excited.  This person had shared the brushed that they purchased from this website called CN Direct. I had never heard of this site but apparently it is well known amongst YouTubers.
 
So I went to the site and looked up the makeup brushes. They are sold in a 5pc Kabuki Face brush set and a 5pc smaller version for the eyes. The price for the Professional face brush set is $6.77and the eye shadow set was $2.07. I ordered both and was able to check out with my PayPal account. When buying online I always make sure I can pay through PayPal, if not then I more than likely will not buy.  There are 4 shipping options available on the as well. I chose the cheapest option which was 15-30 days for about $2.35. I received the brushes in about 3 weeks, which wasn't bad considering the country it's coming from (China).
 
My First Impression:
 
Packaging
The brushes were packed really well in bubble wrap. Once you unwrap the bubble wrap you will see the brushes are then individually wrapped as well. I did greatly appreciate that.
 
Look of  the Product
The brushes are absolutely beautiful in my opinion. I ordered four different sets and colors. I have the: pink & silver, black & silver, white & silver, and finally the black & gold. These brushes do look exactly the Sigma brushes. 
 
My opinion
These brushes are awesome. 
 
Click the link below for demo of brushes in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment