Thursday, October 16, 2014

New Mabelline Matte Collection - First Impression & Swatches | Caramel Skintone

Hi Loves! I picked up some of the NEW Mabelline Matte Lipsticks. I have heard so much about them and really wanted to try them. So I went around seeking them around the third week of September, but none of my local drugstores or Wal-mart had them.  Well last week I went to CVS where I did see them and they had just about all the colors, except for what seems to be the most popular, "Divine Wine". A few YouTubers have said that it is a dupe for Mac's "Diva". In CVS I only picked up two shades, mostly due the price, they were $5.99.  As I was shopping in Wal-mart this weekend, I said let me just go check cosmetics and sure enough they had the display and it had just been put out with all 10 colors and they were only $4.97 each. Boom! So I picked up 3 more colors.  In total I picked only 5 from the collection.

Product Claims
Mabelline New York The Creamy Mattes by Color Sensational delivers a burst of bold lip color and a surge of creamy texture in a make-a statement shades, for mattes your lips will love to wear.

In the collection there are 10 colors: Touch of Spice, Lust for Blush, Daringly Nude, Ravishing Rose, Siren in Scarlet. Here are the colors that I have Nude Embrace, Mesmerizing Magenta, Craving Coral, Faint for Fuchsia, and Divine Wine.

This formula is creamy and smooth which I appreciate. I feel like they do look matte despite the smoothness, and I like matte finishes.


Nude Embrace
Mesmerizing Magenta
 
Craving Coral
 
Faint for Fuchsia
Divine Wine

For live swatches please see my YouTube video linked below.


Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment